- Snorkelled and did scuba off the Great Barrier Reef at Michaelmas Cay and Hastings Reef.
- Camped overnight on Dunk Island and climbed Mount Kootaloo (again).
- Cycled 140km from Mission Beach to Cairns in eight and a half hours (including one stop for scrambled eggs and one for a Big Mac).
- Swam in the lagoon on Cairns Esplanade.
- Got a full body massage by a small Thai woman.
- Witnessed jelly wrestling for the first time.
- Visited Hartley's Crocodile Farm in Port Douglas.
- Drove across the Atherton Tablelands and saw the Peanut Place, Millaa Millaa Falls, Malanda Falls, the Curtain Fig and ate cake at Coffee Works.
- Did white water rafting in the Tully River.
Here are some fun things we did this week...
4/10/2013 12:51:15 pm
Bruce I hope that was just you. See I am checking you guys out! Miss ya!
Leave a Reply.
The Owners of Dunk Island View Caravan Park would like to extend a very warm welcome Claire ad Aaron Medley who have recently taken over the management of the park. Claire and Aaron will be posting updates from time to time on this page. This is the place to find out what's been going on and what exciting things we have coming up...